What impact will you make?
Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges? From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Apply for a job today.
Portland, OR. USA
Software Development Engineer in Test
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Organizational skills, including ability to organize and present project plan to customers, prioritize work load and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
• Ability to understand and follow directions.
• Good knowledge of Service Virtualization
• Hands on experience of at least one Service Virtualization Tool like ITKO LISA, Green Hat, HP Service Test etc
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
• Development experience is desirable
Bachelor’s degree in Business, CS, or equivalent and 6+ years tech exp or business exp. that includes working closely with IT. Must be able to design test cases & perform local & strategic execution strategies. Competence in test estimation and in functional requirement analysis. 3+ years experience in creating and driving automated testing, competence in test planning for a team or project, 5+ years proficiency levels with quality center and quick test Pro covering test case repository tool operations & defect management tool operations. Management responsibilities for other QA staff.
Enterprise specialized in consulting services, staffing and training, with headquarters in Austin, TX.
Are you interested?
Apply sending your resume to email@example.com